Front Office Manager -Job Description
1. Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
2. Verifies that accurate meeting room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
3. Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
4. Prepare performance reports related to front office.
5. Ensure implementation of all policies and rules.
6. Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
7. Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
8. Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
9. Maintain required stationary supplies.
10. Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
11. Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
12. Handle guest and resolve guest query and compliant
13. Maintain the decorum of the front office
14. Should have good telephone etiquette
15. Should be good in English communication both written and oral
16. Should have experience in working with Hospitality industry at front desk
17. Have to report to General manager on day to day operations